Recently this week I discovered that i am still registered to vote in NC. Interesting, not sure if they will take me when i try to vote. Today, I noticed an ongoing AOL poll that only AOL members can take part in. The straw poll shows McCain winning with 62% of the vote, and winning every state but DC. I guess AOL users are mostly Republicans or something.
In this season of who to vote for, who not to vote for, I have so appreciated Bill's (Bill Perry pastor of HCF) message. Bottom line, choose life. That makes it pretty clear. And a little tough. I personally am tired of fighting wars we don't need to, and paying billions of dollars for it while our health care system sucks and economy tanks. But i do believe that we must choose life above all, and when you consider that, the choice is clear.
Here is an interesting site that i have gone to to see who matches my opinions on the issues. However it did show that 60% of my answers matched both McCain and Obama: click here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment