Well it has been awhile since we last had practice.....and it is really starting to show. One thing that I am firm believer in is that we should be giving our best and our all, each time we play for worship. I am convicted that I have not done that recently. It is time to adjust that, and that starts with practice.
I will be speaking with everyone on the team, if I haven't already, about changing practices to Thursday nights, as the current Monday night schedule is not working. Thursday nights will allow the leaders to have a few days to think about what songs we might be doing on Sunday. Please let me know your thoughts and also please try to make yourself available to practice with us.
***Note a change for drummers: You only need come to practice if you are scheduled to play drums that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment