There are some exciting new changes coming! As you may or may not know, we are working on an HCF website. Once this is up and running, we will have a section devoted on the site for worship team, news, updates, and calendar. In addition I am in the process of setting up an HCF Worship Facebook profile and Twitter account. I strongly recommend that you join us on both to keep up with the latest info. Both of these will also link back to our main HCF website.
So what happens to the blog at that point? Well then this will become a real blog, where I will occasionally write thoughts on worship - BUT I am also hoping that other worship leaders would be willing to log in and post their thoughts, comments, theories, etc on worship. Then again, I can also see it failing and no one ever comes back to this page. So who knows? For now it stays the main form of communicating HCF worship team news. Stay tuned and get ready for the HCF website, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment